Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy B-Day Baby


To my little Layla

2 years ago today your daddy and me*mommy* were blessed with you. At 4:50pm i had you. You were 7 pounds 5oz and 20 inches long. I was in labor for 7 hours. ALL NATURAL!.... You have made your daddy and me very happy since the day you were born. We enjoy seeing you grow and learn new things every single day. Sometimes you can be a little monster but even in your monstrous moods we love you so much! I love when you hug me and give me kisses every single day. and when you fall and hurt yourself how you always want me to kiss your boo boos for you. and some how that make it all better. You can be very bossy and demanding sometimes. You are such a smart girl and have shown us that since the day you were born. Your very good at buttering mommy and daddy up to get what you want. But its okay, because just seeing you happy and smile when you get what you want makes us happy. Layla you are .....my HEART......my WORLD.....MY EVERYTHING!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY SECOND B-DAY  AND I HOPE YOU HAD A BLAST AT YOUR B-DAY PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment