Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear Grandma

I understand your getting older and i know what happens when someone becomes your age. I know your sick. I seen it in your eyes last night when i went to go visit you in the hospital. Everyone is not telling me how sick you are because they are worried it might stress me out more if i knew how bad it was. but no one has to tell me. I know its bad.......grandma i am not ready to say goodbye to you. Im afraid of missing you and not being able to see you again. Im sorry for being so selfish and not visiting you when i had time to go visit you. and im sorry i have never told you how much you mean to me. I hope you will get out of the hospital soon and go back to ur normal self feeling strong and walking. oh grandma I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment