Friday, September 23, 2011

Team Emery!

yesterday my uncle came to my home. He was asking me about Emery's surgery and how she is recovering. I also was telling him about how she was going to need two more heart surgery's before she turns three years old and whats funny is he asked me how i do it? how i get through it?...he also said he wouldn't know what to do if he had to see his child go through something like what emery has to go through. But you know what.....i started to think about the time i was pregnant with Emery after they told me what was wrong with her and the things what she will need to endure after she is born i found myself asking the same questions. How will i get through this?! how will i do this?! I don't know what to do...i felt like i would just die if i had to go through this and see my baby struggling! i guess someone doesn't really know how strong they are until they have no choice but to go through something like this. and you know what i look back *even though she will need two more surgery's* i look back and i am so proud of myself and proud of my baby. I'm proud that we are such a strong family. .....YEA I HAD LOTS OF MELT DOWNS, but we are strong! :) i know we can get through the next two just fine.



                                                    GO TEAM EMERY!


No comments:

Post a Comment